What won't be funded?
Lottery grants may not be used for any of the following:
- repaying or servicing debt
- refinancing loans, deposits or underwriting projects
- commercial, political and/or religious objectives, including employment and/or business initiatives, commercial enterprises, political advocacy or projects which seek to change legislation
- fundraisers and projects which seek to raise funds in or for a specific sector, or are involved with the training or employment of fundraisers
- projects which seek to redistribute funding to others
- overseas aid or disaster relief
- alcohol and drug treatment, education and support services
- medical expenses, operations, treatments or the purchase of major items of health equipment
- capital investment or trust funds
- projects or activities completed (retrospective funding) or items bought before the request.