Your organisation needs to provide financial statements if you want to apply for funding.
These statements need to be less than 18 months old at the closing date of the fund.
Upload these statements to your organisation's profile in the online Grant Management System.
You do not need to upload these statements to the Grants Management System if it is already on:
- the Charities Services website, or
- the Companies Office website.
Type of financial statements you need
The financial statements you need depend on your organisation's operating costs over the last 2 years.
- If those costs were $500,000 or less, your financial statements need to be approved by your governance board.
- If those costs were more than $500,000, your financial statements must be externally reviewed.
- If those costs were more than $1 million, your financial statements must be audited by a qualified auditor.
For more information, visit the Charities Services website:
Statutory audit and review requirements
Financial statements more than 18 months old
If your organisation's financial statements are more than 18 months old you need to:
- provide a full set of financial statements for your most recent financial year
- have these financial statements approved by your governance board.
You must upload these to your organisation's profile in the Grants Management System.
Organisation less than 18 months old
If your organisation is less than 18 months old at the closing date of the fund, you may still be eligible to apply.
You will need to provide your most recent statement of financial performance.
This statement should be no more than 3 months old at the closing date of the fund.
Your request may be considered incomplete without financial information
You must provide financial statements by the closing date of the fund.
If you do not provide financial statements by this date your funding request may be considered incomplete. This may mean your organisation is ineligible for funding.