The Safer Communities Fund is a Crown fund for communities at risk from hate crimes and terrorism. It provides funding to upgrade and implement security arrangements.
Safer Communities Fund Outcomes
You will need to show how the proposed security upgrade or project will:
- Help reduce the threat and impact of future hate crimes and terrorism against your community.
- Create a safe and secure environment for your community so that you can practise your faith, congregate, and maintain community networks.
Safer Communities Fund Priorities
Requests to the Safer Communities Fund will need to show that the proposed security upgrade or project is:
- Suitable for the level of risk or threat that your community faces.
- An appropriate size and scale to meet the needs of your community.
Your organisation will need to be able to:
- Successfully develop and deliver the security arrangement and/or project.
- Show how you will manage and maintain the security arrangement and/or project in the future.
When to apply
Round opens: Wednesday, 6 October 2022
Round closes: Wednesday, 2 November 2022
If you have not applied to this fund before, please contact an advisor on the email below: