- Before you login to create a request, check that you meet all the requirements for the type of grant, including any recent changes.
- For organisations, find out what supporting documents must be available on your organisation profile or online at Charities Services.
- Complete a budget to submit with your request.
- Get independent letters of support from the community (if these are required by the fund).
- Log in to our online system to create or update your organisation’s profile, and individual profiles for the request contact people. You may need to create a RealMe login to access our online system and set up a profile or profiles.
- Complete an online request form.
How do I log in?
You will need to log into our online grants and client management system to create a profile and make requests for funding. The link is below.
If you are unable to login press CTRL + F5. You may need to do this more than once.
If you have not signed into the grants and client management system before, you will need to set up a RealMe account. You will be prompted to do this when you log in to the grants and client management system for the first time.
You can also set up a RealMe account on the RealMe website. Futher information is at the link below: