EXPLORING THE OPPORTUNITIES
If you want to make a positive difference in your community, hapū or iwi we encourage you to start with a clear idea of the outcome (the change or benefits) you are planning to achieve.
Starting with a clear outcome will help you to connect with others and be successful in achieving goals that are important to your community, hapu,or Iwi .
If you would like to work in partnership with us to achieve something in your community or request a grant you can find out more here about how we work and how to contact us
If you already know that a Lottery Rangitaiki Recovery Fund request is right for your community group or organisation then the following steps will help you on your way.
Or if you would like to explore other opportunities to access services and grant funding then return to the menu at the top of the home page for more information.
If you are planning to request a Lottery Rangitaiki Recovery grant then it may be helpful to know that the fund is open all the time and has no opening / closing dates.
To be ready to make a request you can find out more about what you will need here;
MAKING A REQUEST
If you are ready to make your Lottery Rangitaiki Recovery Fund request then log in here
To complete your request successfully it might also be useful to;
- Know more about the Sub Committee that makes decisions for this fund
- Note that this fund remains open and you can make a request at any time
- Review what you will need to make a request to this fund
WHAT NEXT ?
Once you have submitted your request it will be assessed to be sure it is a good match for the fund and then referred on to the decision makers.
For the Lottery Rangitaiki Recovery Fund you can find out more here
USING YOUR GRANT
If you have been successful in your grant request the grant will be paid into the bank account matching the details provided at the time of your request. Our goal is to have this payment to you within a fortnight of your grant being approved by the committee.
In using your grant we would ask that you
- Remember your grant was made for the community purpose outlined in your request. If things have changed then check in on what you need to do here.
- Take opportunities to acknowledge the grant
- Remember that we will ask you to report or share your story about how the grant helped you to make a difference in your community, hapu or iwi
- We also ask that if you have funds remaining or not able to be used for the purpose you requested these need to be returned so we can make a difference across as many community , hapu and iwi as possible
Thank you for working with us to build strong and resilient communities across Aotearoa.