Lottery Northland Community Committee
The Lottery Northland Community committee area covers:
- all communities within the Far North District Council boundary
- all communities within the Whāngarei and Kaipara District Council boundaries.
Ngā Hua / Outcomes
The Lottery Northland Community committee outcomes are:
- the social and physical wellbeing of the most vulnerable members of the community is improved
- communities are encouraged to access opportunities that empower people to make positive changes to their lives
- cultural identity is recognised, valued and shared
- volunteers are recognised, valued and well supported.
Lottery Northland Community has made the following grants:
Request a grant from a regional Lottery Community committee if your project or service is for only one Lottery Community region and will only benefit a community or communities in that region. This includes if your group is an independent branch of a national organisation where your project or service will only benefit the region in which your grant request is made.
There are two funding rounds for Lottery Community each year. The opening and closing dates are the same for all the Lottery Community committees. We receive around 2,500 Lottery Community requests each year. Due to the demand for grants please try to submit your Lottery Community requests well before the closing dates.