Lottery Auckland Community Committee
The Auckland Community committee covers:
- the Auckland Council boundary including Rodney in the North and Franklin in the south, and including the areas represented by the 21 local boards
- Great Barrier Island.
Ngā Hua / Outcomes
The Lottery Auckland Community committee outcomes are:
- communities are collaborating and sharing resources.
- families are supported and strengthened.
- young people are inspired, empowered and engaged.
- local people are empowered to contribute to their community.
Lower priority is given to requests from organisations that receive substantial government funding.
Lottery Auckland Community has made the following grants:
Request a grant from a regional Lottery Community committee if your project or service is for only one Lottery Community region and will only benefit a community or communities in that region. This includes if your group is an independent branch of a national organisation where your project or service will only benefit the region in which your grant request is made.
There are two funding rounds for Lottery Community each year. The opening and closing dates are the same for all the Lottery Community committees. We receive around 2,500 Lottery Community requests each year. Due to the demand for grants please try to submit your Lottery Community requests well before the closing dates.