Partnership funding means any funding and assets you already have available for your project. For Lottery capital works funds, there is a partnership funding requirement before you can make a funding request.
What documents are required for a Lottery Significant Projects Fund grant request?
Grant requests must also include:
- a feasibility study
- any other reports required for the project, such as a seismic assessment (Detailed Engineering Evaluation report) or specialist reports for natural heritage, physical heritage or cultural heritage projects
- a project plan and detailed timeline
- a budget for the total project, showing both the anticipated income and expenditure, and evidence to support the cost of your project, such as a quantity surveyor’s report, or a signed contract for the work, or three written quotes
- concept drawings or floor plans
- evidence of local government support
- evidence of regional or national community support
- for organisations that are not the landowner:
- evidence of support for the project from the legal owner
- proof that the public will have ongoing access.