Partnership funding means any funding and assets you already have available for your project. For Lottery capital works funds, there is a partnership funding requirement before you can make a funding request.
What documents are required for a Lottery Significant Projects Fund grant request?
Grant requests must include:
- a feasibility study
- other reports required for the project, such as a seismic assessment (Detailed Engineering Evaluation report) or any specialist reports determined by the nature of your project
- a project plan and detailed timeline
- a budget for the total project, showing both the anticipated income and expenditure, and evidence to support the cost of your project, such as a quantity surveyor’s report
- concept drawings or floor plans
- evidence of local or central government support
- evidence of regional or national community support from appropriate sector organisations, such as Sport New Zealand, National Services Te Paerangi at Te Papa Tongarewa, the local District Health Board, Heritage New Zealand
- for organisations that are not the landowner:
- evidence of support for the project from the legal owner
- proof that the public will have ongoing access.