What do we need to show when requesting a grant?
Organisations requesting grants should show:
- they have knowledge, expertise and experience in disarmament education
- how far their activities extend and how effective they are
- how they can improve their outcomes through networking with similar non-government organisations and officials in New Zealand, overseas and with the United Nations
- they are well governed and managed, and:
- have legal entity status
- are based in New Zealand
- are able to achieve the activities and outcomes described in their request.