How do I request a grant from more than one COGS committee?
If requesting a grant from more than one COGS committee, use the “Copy this request” option if you want to re-use your answers for more than one request. The "Copy this request” option is only available once you have saved the original request.
With each copied request, you will need to:
- change the name of the COGS committee and also the answer to the locality question
- change the name and contact details for the local contact person
- consider how your request fits with the community outcomes for each local COGS committee
- upload a budget relevant to the request for each local COGS committee
- confirm that the organisation profile has been checked and updated
- accept the terms and conditions, and confirm you have the authority to request a COGS grant on behalf of your organisation.