COGS provides grants to non-profit community groups and organisations delivering community-based social services, projects and events. Grants are one-off contributions for:
- the running or operational costs of organisations that provide community-based social services
- community development costs, such as hui, training, planning, evaluation and facilitator fees
- community projects or event costs that:
- encourage participation in communities
- promote community leadership
- promote social, economic and cultural equity.