All requests for project grants must:
- show you have at least one-third of the total project cost. Your request will not be considered if you can’t meet this partnership funding requirement when the funding round closes
- provide a project plan and timeline, and simple concept drawings or floor plans
- have any resource consents your project needs before you request a grant.
Any plans, studies or reports that you use to support your grant request must be by a person or organisation that is not part of your project’s decision-making group. They must show they have the experience and qualifications for their expert views.
As well as the project budget and any other documents required for the type of grant you are requesting, if you are seeking:
- a grant of $250,000 or more; provide a quantity surveyor’s report, or a signed contract, or three written quotes. Fewer than three written quotes will be accepted in reasonable circumstances.
- a grant of less than $250,000; provide three written quotes although fewer quotes will be accepted in reasonable circumstances.
- a grant for a plan, feasibility study or report, please provide one written quote.
If getting three quotes isn’t possible, please briefly explain why in your request.