What can partnership funding include?
Partnership funding may include:
- cash donations you’ve received;
- confirmed sponsorship amounts;
- grants made towards your project by others (apart from any Lottery grants);
- funds your organisation has already raised and tagged for your project, including loans;
- evidence of what you have spent on, or invested in, project-related work within two years of date of application, such as the cost of securing resource consent;
- the value of any land owned or acquired for the project, provided that:
- the land is specifically for the project;
- you provide a current certificate of title;
- you provide a certificate from a registered valuer, or a record of the rateable value, on the date the land was acquired.