Requesting a grant
- Before you login to create a request, check that you meet all the requirements for the type of grant, including any recent changes.
- For organisations, find out what supporting documents must be available on your organisation profile or online at Charities Services.
- Complete a budget to submit with your request, and one independent letter of support.
- Log in to our online system to create or update your organisation’s profile, and individual profiles for the request contact people. You may need to create a RealMe login to access our online system and set up a profile or profiles.
- Complete an online request form.
You may use our online system to request a grant for yourself, for someone else or for an organisation you represent. You may also express interest in a partnership through the Community-led Development Programme.
To do this, you will need an individual profile in our system so we can contact you. You can create your own profile or your profile can be set up for you if you belong to an organisation that has a profile in our online system already.
To request a grant for yourself, an organisation or another person, you must:
- be aged 18 or over*
- have the right to act and/or to sign for the organisation or person you represent
- not be an undischarged bankrupt
- show you do not have or know of any conflict of interest with the grant request.
* Note that a person asking for a Lottery Individuals with Disabilities or a Viet Nam Veterans and their Families Trust grant must be aged 18 or over, but may be representing a younger person who will benefit from the grant.