An organisation requesting funding must have:
- Two people with the right to sign the organisation’s bank accounts.
- A cashbook (hard-copy or electronic) that is updated regularly.
- A person responsible for the organisation’s financial information.
- An up-to-date Organisation profile in our online grants management system.
- A document from the bank showing the organisation's bank details. This could be a bank statement, printed deposit slip or letter from the bank confirming the account name and number.
An organisation may need to have:
- If the Profile secretary has changed in the grants management system, a document confirming who is now the Profile secretary.
- A record of the grants awarded from other funders.
- Reported back on any completed Hāpai Hapori grants.
- Up-to-date tax records.