This Fund provides grants to purchase, create or improve community assets that have regional or national significance. It provides grants for these capital expenditure projects with a total cost of $3 million or more.
What will the Lottery Significant Projects Fund provide grants for?
The planned project must:
- be for a community purpose for public use in New Zealand
- have a total cost of $3 million or more, and
- show how the finished project will provide regional or national benefits or outcomes in:
- the arts, culture or heritage
- sport or recreation
- conservation or the environment
- economic development, and/or
- visitor services and tourism.