In addition to what may not be funded by any Lottery committee, Lottery Individuals with Disabilities does not fund:
- Changes to any property or building;
- Items which are to be used only within the home;
- Equipment that the Ministry of Health or any other body has agreed to fund, up to the amount of that funding (any cost over that amount may be funded);
- Disabilities that have occurred as a result of an accident and are eligible for support from the Accident Compensation Corporation;
- Items already purchased;
- Repairs or maintenance to equipment; or
- Requests from individuals who do not have a disability.