Are there any requirements for organisations wanting to request grants?
An organisation must have:
- two people with the right to sign all of the organisation’s bank accounts
- a current cashbook or electronic version that is regularly updated
- a record for tracking grants from different funding sources
- a person responsible for keeping the organisation’s financial records
- up-to-date tax records (if applicable)
- regular financial reporting to every full meeting of the governing body
- submitted any reports due for previously approved grants
- an up-to-date organisation profile in our online system
- an official bank document showing your organisation’s bank account details (this could be a bank statement, printed deposit slip or bank letter confirming the account name and number)
- if the profile secretary has changed, a document or meeting minute confirming who now has the right to act as a profile secretary for the organisation and its records in our online system.