Skip to main content

How do I update my profile online?

You can review and update your personal information in our online system at any time.
People requesting or receiving grants may access and amend information held in the online system, including tracking the progress of requests that have been submitted. Once a request or report is submitted or an online agreement is accepted, these online records cannot be amended or edited.

Is my information private?

All recipients of grants, fellowships or scholarships are published on this website, apart from those receiving Lottery Individuals with Disabilities or Viet Nam Veterans and Their Families Trust grants.

Other information about the request or grant may sometimes be released under the Official Information Act 1982. After 10 years, grant and request records are moved to the National Archives and are available to the public.

By making a grant request, an individual or organisation agrees that the Department of Internal Affairs may provide or get information needed about the applicant from any other government department or agency, private person or organisation. We will only do this under the principles of the Privacy Act 2020.

You can ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you and ask to have it corrected if you think it’s wrong. To do this, email: or write to:

The Privacy Officer
Department of Internal Affairs
PO Box 805
Wellington 6140