What does the Peace and Disarmament Education Trust not fund?
The Trust will not fund:
- requests for projects or scholarships that do not relate to or align with the objectives of the Trust
- projects to purchase land, buildings, furniture or fittings
- projects intended to generate profits, unless any profits are to be reinvested in the project and its sustainability
- general running costs or day-to-day administration expenses for organisation, such as salaries (unless they are directly related to the project’s planning or delivery), stationery, maintenance and office equipment, including computers
- retrospective projects or projects that have been completed - project costs incurred before the closing date of the funding round are considered to be retrospective
- projects that are contrary to any policy of the New Zealand government.