Skip to main content

Who can apply for project grants or scholarships?

Requests may be submitted by:

  • independent not-for-profit organisations or groups based in New Zealand
  • New Zealand citizens or permanent residents based in New Zealand.

All requests must be made using the online system and submitted by the closing date with any supporting documents needed for your project or scholarship request to be complete. Organisations need to provide supporting documents for both the organisation profile and the request form.

Please check that you have the correct and final version of all supporting documents available online when you submit your request.
Incomplete requests are not considered for funding.

For more information about the Peace and Disarmament Education Trust, contact us on 0800 824 824 (8am to 5pm Monday to Thursday, 9am to 5pm Friday) or email: