Can I change the purpose of my lottery grant?
If you receive a lottery grant, there are some rules about using the funds. You must:
- use a grant only for the purpose it was given and meet any conditions the Lottery Committee may decide on
- use the grant only for expenses listed in the budget or quotes submitted with your grant request and not for any expenses excluded by the Committee
- request prior approval online from the Committee that made the grant to use a grant for a purpose that is different from that approved
- return any funds left over from a grant to the Lottery Grants Board. You can report on unspent grant money in the online report.
- repay any grant money spent on anything other than the purpose approved by the Committee.