What are the Lottery Community Committee outcomes?
A Lottery Community committee looks at the outcomes of your project or services and how they will benefit your community and help:
- support volunteers
- help people to help themselves
- promote community wellbeing
- promote community or cultural identity
- support vulnerable people
- help people feel that they belong and can take part in their community.
Each Lottery Community committee determines the outcomes and priorities it wants to achieve from the investment of the grant money available in its area.