Can I apply for multi-year COGS funding?
Eligible organisations may be able to apply for multi-year funding
To be eligible for multi-year funding community organisations need to meet general COGS criteria plus specific multi-year funding criteria. An organisation must:
- have been established for at least two years
- demonstrate a good grant management history (with the Department and/or other funders)
- have evidence of good governance and management systems
- have experience in, or can demonstrate experience in running a similar service/activity or project for which funding is requested
- be a legal entity if the application is in excess of $10k for any one year.
If you require assistance please call us on 0800 824 824.
Some further information you may wish to know about multi-year funding can be found here.