What is needed to request funding for Natural Heritage plans and reports?
- Requests for grants for plans, studies or reports must be for work to be done by a person or organisation separate from the organisation requesting the grant, and show they have the right experience and qualifications for the type of plan, study or report to be provided.
- Requests for grants for plans, studies and reports do not need to show you have partnership funding, but must include a written quote for the work to be done.
- Requests for grants for plans, studies or reports must not be made at the same time as a grant request for the project they relate to.
- A grant made for a plan, study or report does not mean we agree to fund the project, programme or plan it relates to.
- Other costs that are not funded by this grant are listed on What Lottery Environment and Heritage does not fund.