What are the priorities for the Lottery Community Sector Research committee?
Requests should also show how your project will:
- help address community priorities or needs, particularly for disadvantaged communities or minority groups
- support community hapū or iwi led development initiatives
- benefit more than one organisation, geographic community or community of interest
- involve community organisations or communities, hapū and iwi working together
- build community knowledge or research skills.
Important dates for Community Sector Research
Applications can be submitted throughout the year. The Committee meets up to four times per year to consider grant requests while funds are available. To be considered, requests need to be received at least three weeks before a decision meeting.
The Committee closing dates and decision meeting dates for the next year are listed at the link below: