What are the priorities for the Lottery Community Sector Research committee?
Priority for Lottery Community Sector Research funding is given to projects that:
- help address community priorities or needs, particularly for disadvantaged communities or minority groups, and
- support community hapū or iwi led development initiatives, and/or
- benefit more than one organisation, geographic community or community of interest, and ideally also
- involve community organisations or communities, hapū and iwi working together, and/or
- build community knowledge or research skills.
For more information about these priorities, follow the link below to the explanatory notes:
Link to Lottery Community Sector Research Fund priority explanatory notes