What are the priorities for the Lottery Community Sector Research committee?
Priority for Lottery Community Sector Research funding is given to projects that:
- provide a benefit directly to the community, and;
- help address community priorities or needs, particularly for disadvantaged communities or minority groups, and/or;
- support community hapū or iwi led development initiatives, and/or
- benefit more than one organisation, geographic community or community of interest,
and ideally also:
- involve community organisations or communities, hapū and iwi working together, and/or
- build community knowledge or research skills.
Important dates for Lottery Community Sector Research
- Requests for funding received by 31 August 2022 will be considered by 30 September 2022.
- Requests for funding received by 12 October 2022 will be considered by 9 December 2022.
- Requests for funding received by 15 February 2023 will be considered by 31 March 2023.
- Requests for funding received by 12 April 2023 will be considered by 31 May 2023.
You can make a request to the Fund at any time until the last 'received by' date.
If your request is submitted after the 'received by' date for a decision meeting, it will be considered at the next meeting.