What are the priorities for the Lottery Community Sector Research committee?
Priority for Lottery Community Sector Research funding is given to projects that:
- provide a benefit directly to the community, and;
- help address community priorities or needs, particularly for disadvantaged communities or minority groups, and/or;
- support community hapū or iwi led development initiatives, and/or
- benefit more than one organisation, geographic community or community of interest,
and ideally also:
- involve community organisations or communities, hapū and iwi working together, and/or
- build community knowledge or research skills.
Important dates for Lottery Community Sector Research
The 2023/24 dates for Lottery Community Sector Reserch fund are here:
You can make a request to the Fund at any time until the last 'received by' date.
If your request is submitted after the 'received by' date for a decision meeting, it will be considered at the next meeting.