Lottery West Coast Nelson Marlborough Community Committee
The West Coast / Nelson / Marlborough Community committee covers:
- the Nelson City Council boundary and all communities within the Tasman District Council boundary
- all communities within the Marlborough District Council boundaries
- all communities within the Buller, Greymouth and Westland District Council boundaries.
Ngā Hua / Outcomes
The West Coast / Nelson / Marlborough Community committee outcomes are:
- communities are engaged and achieving sustainable, positive outcomes
- rurally isolated communities have access to services
- communities affected by natural disasters are supported in their recovery.
Lower priority is given to:
- organisations that receive significant government contract funding, or are generally government funded
- activities that take place at school in school time and are part of the New Zealand school curriculum.
Lottery West Coast Nelson Marlborough Community has made the following grants:
Request a grant from a regional Lottery Community committee if your project or service is for only one Lottery Community region and will only benefit a community or communities in that region. This includes if your group is an independent branch of a national organisation where your project or service will only benefit the region in which your grant request is made.
There are two funding rounds for Lottery Community each year. The opening and closing dates are the same for all the Lottery Community committees. We receive around 2,500 Lottery Community requests each year. Due to the demand for grants please try to submit your Lottery Community requests well before the closing dates.