Lottery Canterbury Kaikoura Community Committee
The Canterbury / Kaikoura Community committee covers:
- all communities within the Kaikoura District Council boundaries
- all communities within the Hurunui, Waimakariri and Selwyn District Council boundaries
- all communities and suburbs within the Christchurch City Council boundary
- all communities within the Ashburton, Mackenzie, Timaru and Waimate District Council boundaries
- all communities within Mackenzie District and Waitaki District north of the Waitaki River
- the Chatham Islands.
Ngā Hua / Outcomes
Lottery Canterbury Kaikoura Community has made the following grants:
Request a grant from a regional Lottery Community committee if your project or service is for only one Lottery Community region and will only benefit a community or communities in that region. This includes if your group is an independent branch of a national organisation where your project or service will only benefit the region in which your grant request is made.
There are two funding rounds for Lottery Community each year. The opening and closing dates are the same for all the Lottery Community committees. We receive around 2,500 Lottery Community requests each year. Due to the demand for grants please try to submit your Lottery Community requests well before the closing dates.