Lottery Bay of Plenty GisborneCommunity Committee
The Bay of Plenty / Gisborne Community committee covers:
- all communities within the Tauranga City and Western Bay of Plenty District Council boundaries
- all communities within the Rotorua District Council boundary
- all communities within the Opotiki, Whakatane and Kawerau District Council boundaries
- all communities within the Gisborne District Council boundaries.
Ngā Hua / Outcomes
The Lottery Bay of Plenty / Gisborne Community committee outcomes are:
- people are supported to reach their potential
- Māori are achieving their cultural aspirations, and building whānau and hapū capability
- people, communities and groups are working together to increase their capabilities and reach their aspirations
- the wellbeing, safety and quality of life for individuals, whānau and communities is enhanced
- rurally and/or socially isolated are connected and engaged.
Lottery Bay of Plenty Gisborne Community has made the following grants:
Request a grant from a regional Lottery Community committee if your project or service is for only one Lottery Community region and will only benefit a community or communities in that region. This includes if your group is an independent branch of a national organisation where your project or service will only benefit the region in which your grant request is made.
There are two funding rounds for Lottery Community each year. The opening and closing dates are the same for all the Lottery Community committees. We receive around 2,500 Lottery Community requests each year. Due to the demand for grants please try to submit your Lottery Community requests well before the closing dates.