What are the supporting documents needed to apply for funding from the Winston Churchill Memorial Trust?
Winston Churchill Fellowship and partnered fellowship requests are made online and the final versions of each of these supporting documents must be included with your request:
- a proposed itinerary, including dates and the activities you plan to undertake for your fellowship project
- a description of how your proposed fellowship project will benefit New Zealand and enhance your own life, work, field of interest
- a description of how you will share your fellowship experience and the knowledge gained with others
- a budget showing proposed travel, accommodation and daily expenses, as well as contributions from other sources
- your curriculum vitae
- reports from two referees commenting on your ability to successfully achieve your fellowship plans and on how your fellowship proposal will benefit you, your work or field of interest and New Zealand.
Fellowship requests that do not include these supporting documents are likely to be assessed as incomplete and ineligible for consideration.