What are the Pacific Development and Conservation Trust's outcomes?
Decisions are based on if a completed project will most likely deliver the benefits or outcomes described in the request. The Trust takes into account:
- how well its objectives and funding priorities will be met
- how much the community will be involved in the project
- the range of benefits that the project will bring to the community
- whether the projects outcomes will be environmentally and economically sustainable
- any risks to the lives, livelihood and environments of the people who live in the Pacific.
Projects that meet more than one of the Trust's objectives and funding priorities are more likely to be funded.
Find out more about what the Trust funds and how to request a grant.