How do I apply to be a Committee member on the Lottery Individuals with Disabilities Fund?
The Department of Internal Affairs is inviting your organisation to provide nominations for candidates to sit on the Lottery Individuals with Disabilities Committee.
The relevant skills and experience for consideration for appointment include:
- an understanding of mobility and communication difficulties facing disabled people;
- knowledge of the disability sector;
- first-hand experience with children with disabilities; and
- familiarity with online tools and applications including online conferences.
If you would like to ask any questions about these relevant skills and experience, or if you have any other questions about the Lottery Individuals with Disabilities Committee role, please contact Jane Lee by email at email@example.com, or on 04 570 5384.
All nominations require a completed nomination form, incorporating a signed conflicts of interest declaration, and a current CV. The nomination form, incorporating the conflict of interest declaration, can be downloaded from the link below:
- Committee nominations and declaration form (Word doc. 94KB)
Completed nominations need to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline: 5pm on 14 December 2018.
The Department of Internal Affairs will acknowledge all nominations received, including informing each nominee about which organisation has nominated them.
The appointment process will also look to support increased gender and ethnic diversity among committee members.