- Lottery grants
- Lottery Hurunui Kaikoura Marlborough Earthquake Relief Fund
- Community Facilities
- Community Sector Research
- Health Research
- Individuals with Disabilities
- Marae Heritage and Facilities
- Minister's Discretionary Fund
- Outdoor Safety
- Significant Projects
- Environment and
Lottery Community Te Tahua Whakatinana Papakāinga
What is Lottery Community?
Lottery Community funding is available for projects, activities, resources or services that have a community or social service focus, and which help connect communities, improve well-being and the quality of people’s lives.